Companion Visa

Companion visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of
Saudi Arabia.


  • Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2)
    successive empty visa pages.
  • Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local
    health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
  • Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy
    of the birth certificate.
  • For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence
    in the U.S.
  • Letter from the principal traveler requesting the addition of immediate family members
    to his/her visa.
  • Copy of the valid Saudi national ID of the principal traveler.
  • This type of visa is only applicable to spouses and children of Saudi citizens.
  • Minors (under 18 years of age) traveling alone or with one parent must submit a
    notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both
    parents or legal guardians.