- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2)
successive empty visa pages
- Digital power of attorney from the Saudi employer generated by the Saudi Ministry of
- A visa referral note, indicating the number and date of the visa, issued by the Saudi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam
- Original letter from the Saudi company sponsoring the applicant, certified by both the
Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Letter MUST indicate
block visa number, date, position, and name of the applicant. In the event of submitting
the letter through an embassy-approved visa service agency, the letter should include
language authorizing the agency to finalize all visa requirements
- A copy of the employment contract, signed by the sponsor and the applicant and
certified by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A certified and notarized copy of the applicant’s university degree/diploma, which MUST
be authenticated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission.
- A certified and notarized copy of the training or technical diploma authenticated by the
U.S. Department of State. Diplomas must also be notarized by a Saudi Arabian Consulate
in the United States. The notarization fee is payable to “The Embassy of Saudi Arabia.”
Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
- Diplomas issued by academic institutions outside the United States must be certified by
the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission and the Saudi Arabian Embassy in the issuing country.
- A medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and three (3) passport
size colored photographs on white background. A medical report must be issued by a
licensed physician certifying the applicant is free of contagious diseases. The
physician must sign each copy of the medical report indicating their license number and
address. Medical reports must be no more than three (3) months past the date of
- Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
- Police report, issued within six (6) months prior to the date of application, with
detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.