Residence Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2)
successive empty visa pages
- A visa referral note, indicating the number and date of the visa, issued by the Saudi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Proof of kinship when accompanied by a family member: for spouses, a copy of the
marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
- The age of the accompanying child may not exceed eighteen (18) years; accompanying
daughters must be single.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or other documented proof of legal
residence in the U.S.
- A medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and three (3) passport
size colored photographs on white background. A medical report must be issued by a
licensed physician certifying the applicant is free of contagious diseases. The
physician must sign each copy of the medical report indicating their license number and
address. Medical reports must be no more than three (3) months past the date of
- Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
- Minors (under 18 years) traveling alone, or with one parent, must submit a notarized
letter in Arabic or English signed by a parent or a legal guardian.